Laser Hair Reduction Training
Prerequisite: Laser Safety Certificate – Qld Laser Training Licence- Hair Removal
Suitable For: All Professions
Course Code ; LHR101
Laser Hair Removal is one of the most common cosmetic treatments requested in this industry. This course covers the different laser types available and frequently used to competently reduce hair growth, as well as their pros and cons. You will also learn how to identify which type of laser to select for different skin types in order to deliver effective results with minimal complications
We do recommend that you complete our Laser Safety course before embarking on this module in order to maximise your learning.
Course includes online pre-learning followed by 1 day face to face
Hands-On Training - 1Day
The practical training will cover important theory information and focus mainly on the hands-on approach of the procedure where you will have the opportunity to treat your own patient. This includes treatment consultation and planning, choosing the appropriate product tailored to your patient, taking clinical photos and much more. This is carried out in an actual medical aesthetics clinic, where health and safety standards are met according to local regulatory guidelines.
*This does not include the 25 laser log hours Some log hours will be able to be recorded in the practical training
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Understand the concept of laser hair reduction
- Be familiar with different hair reduction lasers available in the market
- Be able to perform a laser hair reduction consultation, including managing patient expectations
- Safely identify clients suitable for treatment, including choosing the right laser device for their skin type
- Be able to arrange appropriate follow up treatments and manage complications
Shortly after purchasing this course, our coordinator will make contact to arrange a suitable training date and advise you of any arrangements.