Plasma Fibroblasting Training
Prerequisite: HLTINF005 Maintain infection prevention for skin penetration treatments Fundamentals of Skin Science Online Course before hands on training
Suitable For: All Professionals
Course Code; PLA101
Plasma is an electrical arc, formed by ionisation of gas to cause sublimation or ‘vapourisation’ when applied to the skin. The Plasma pen is an advanced, non-surgical device used for the treatment of a range of skin concerns including wrinkles, skin laxity and superficial skin lesions.
This course has been designed to introduce practitioners to the Plasma Pen device and guide practitioners to achieve desirable results with minimal complications.
Plasma fibroblast treatment is a nonsurgical skin-tightening procedure that uses a high energy discharge to make a small wound in the skin. This can encourage cells known as fibroblasts to repair the skin and maintain firmness. It aims to improve the skin’s appearance by using plasma, which is a hot, gas-like substance, to stimulate the fibroblast cells in the deeper layer of the skin to repair the outer skin layers.
- high precision to target specific areas
- short operation time
- no bleeding
- less damage to other tissues and rapid formation of the protective layer
- fast healing
- no visible scars
- very slight inflammatory reaction
- Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Understand the definition of plasma, and how the Plasma device works
- Recommend plasma treatments to patients for rejuvenation, non-surgical blepharoplasty and treatment of skin lesions
- Evaluate and identify patients who are suitable for Plasma Non-
- Surgical Blepharoplasty
- Understand the technique of performing plasma treatments and be able to safely and confidently introduce them to your practice
- Be familiar with contraindications to plasma treatments, and treat complications that arise and how to avoid them
Course includes online pre-learning followed by 2 day face to face
Hands-On Training - 2 Days
The practical training will cover important theory information and focus mainly on the hands-on approach of the procedure where you will have the opportunity to treat your own patient. This includes treatment consultation and planning, choosing the appropriate product tailored to your patient, taking clinical photos and much more. This is carried out in an actual medical aesthetics clinic, where health and safety standards are met according to local regulatory guidelines.
Shortly after purchasing this course, our coordinator will make contact to arrange a suitable training date and advise you of any arrangements.