Oil free containing Niacinamide 10% works on a cellular level to minimise the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring and vascular lesions & redness
Improving skin integrity ,fading old acne scars, treats rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, fades freckles, sun spots, and melasma for a flawless complexion.
It has also shown to significantly reduce pore size improving the overall texture of the skin
Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, lightens and brightens skin, fights blemishes and breakout, and of course, hydrates.
This product suited to all skin types!
Can be used AM &/or PM.
- Reduces acne scarring
- Calms inflamed breakouts
- Reduces redness
- Strengthens skin and vascular networks
- Brightens pigmentation such as age spots, sun damage and melasma
- Suitable for rosacea, eczema and psoriasis prone skin
- Niacinamide 10% – niacinamide (B3) works by regulating the oil flow in the skin leading to reduced pore size, it also actively heals breakouts and congestion in the skin. Niacinamide help discolorations and uneven skin tone? Both of these concerns stem from excess melanin (skin pigment) showing on skin’s surface. Niacinamide in concentrations of 5% and greater works via several pathways, keeping new discolorations from appearing. At the same time, it also helps break up existing discoloration so your skin tone looks more even
Professional Advice :
- This product may help those experiencing strong conditions like redness, acne, scarring or pigmentation.
- This product is also a great option as a PM cream for inflamed, problematic skin
- Can be used as a clinical targeted night cream for anti aging and sun damage
- *Paraben Free
- *Sulphate Free
- *No synthetic fragrances
- *No artificial colours
- *Cruelty Free
- *Australian Made
- * Vegan
Apply a pea sized amount over the entire face and neck after cleansing, it can be used alone or on top of your favourite serum. Can also be used as a spot treatment for acne for those who have normal to dry skin types experiencing breakouts in targeted areas
(Avoid Eye Area)