Skin Essentials Bundle - Online Program
CPD: 19 Hours
Location: Online Only
Certificate: Certificate of Completion
Prerequisite: Beauty Therapist /Healthcare Professional
Suitable For: Beauty Therapists,Cosmetic Tattooists Doctors, Dentists, Nurses
Includes 3 separate courses
The Skin Essentials Online Program has been designed for cosmetic doctors, dentists, nurses and skin therapists alike to learn and review your skin science knowledge and how to diagnose common skin conditions that you may encounter in your aesthetic practice. These courses will help you lay the right groundwork that you will need as a successful, all-rounded aesthetics practitioner. It is suitable and highly recommended regardless of your level of expertise.
This bundle covers crucial skin science and cosmetic dermatology knowledge so that you can identify and recommend the appropriate cosmetic treatment for your patient. You will learn how to conduct an effective skin consultation, recognising when to refer on.
This online program includes:
- Fundamentals Of Skin Science
- Introduction To Skin Lesion Identification And Dermatoscopy
- Cosmetic Skin Conditions
For beginners, this sets the basic foundation in cosmetic medicine, before embarking on learning about aesthetic treatments. We recommend that you complete the modules in the Skin Foundation Bundles before moving on to other Laser/IPL, PRP, Radio Frequency, and Skin Therapy courses within our Aesthetics and Skin Institute skin pathway.
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Understand fundamental principles of skin and facial anatomy
- Be familiar with role of the skin and skin classification
- Understand skin ageing, acne, pigmentation and more
- Be familiar with skin analysis and treatment recommendations
- Understand how to conduct skin consultations and examinations
- Recommend basic skin care and skin therapy solutions
- Understand the importance and use of dermatoscopy in a skin therapy framework
- Be able to identify common benign lesions based on simple algorithms
Rewind Skin Solutions in partnership with Dr Ben Chan (ASI) is a global training organisation based in Australia. Our mission is to empower your success in aesthetics, whether you are a doctor, dentist, nurse or skin therapist. We offer both online courses, hands-on training and certificate programs to help you become a confident practitioner in cosmetic injectables, threads, lasers, skin therapy and much more.
Led by Dr Ben Chan , our team of educators are successful industry leaders who are passionate about teaching and pushing the boundaries of aesthetics medicine